This is a relaxation practice that requires you to lie on your back on the floor (like you do at the end of a yoga class), as comfortably as possible – use several cushions and a duvet or blanket – to create yourself a cosy space. As you lie there I will guide you through your Yoga Nidra session.
Benefits reported by those participating in Yoga Nidra include
- relief from physical or mental pain
- increased creativity
- improved ability to rest the mind, less frenetic mental activity
- a sense of coming home to your true self
- increased self-empowerment
- peace, contentment, bliss
In this one hour weekly class there will be time to ask questions and raise any concerns as well as to experience a Yoga Nidra session. You can attend a single class, and you may find it more beneficial to have a regular attendance.
If you cannot make the time of the live session, you can order a recording and listen in your own time. You may also want to do both.
Tickets available from Eventbrite